Gas Safe Registered
All work Guaranteed
Your Plumbing, Heating & Gas Experts
BRB Plumbing & Heating are a family-run business which has built up an excellent reputation over the years.
We take pride in delivering a professional, courteous service to local customers in the areas of Stubbington, Gosport, Fareham and surrounding Hampshire areas.
Following all Government Covid-19 guidelines, we are assessing each job individually to ensure that everyone is kept as safe as possible.
Why choose BRB Plumbing & Heating?
As a reputable business, we are fully insured, gas safe registered and all work is guaranteed so you can be sure of a professional job and quality workmanship to fit your needs. With many years’ experience, we can generally help with all makes and models but specialise in Ideal, Vaillant, Worcester & Baxi boilers.
- 24 hour emergency plumber
- Boiler services from a simple service to a new boiler system
- Heating services from a replacement valve to a complete central heating installation
- Professional plumbing from a dripping tap to power flushing
- Kitchen services from leak detection to the installation of a new gas cooker
- Bathroom services from new taps to a bathroom suite, shower or wet room
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificates – necessary checks, recommendations and certificates
Contact Bryan for a free quotation and friendly advice on the range of services available in the local Hampshire areas.
We work with clients in Stubbington, Fareham, Hill Head, Lee on the Solent, Locks Heath, Park Gate, Titchfield, Warsash, Whiteley, Alverstoke, Gosport and surrounding Hampshire areas.
“How very reassuring to find a professional service provider who clearly takes pride in his product, and can be relied upon to complete a job without having to return to make good due to shoddy workmanship.”
“Very quick and efficient boiler repair!”
“Bryan responded to my initial call, diagnosed the problem, obtained the parts and carried out the repairs extremely quickly. We will not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others.”