Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate

If you rent a property, you need to provide your tenants with an annual Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate. The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 outline the duties of landlords to ensure gas appliances, fittings and chimneys or flues provided for tenants are safe.

As registered Gas Safe Engineers, BRB Plumbing & Heating can carry out the necessary checks, provide recommendations and issue a gas safety certificate once all appliances have passed the tests.

If you own a holiday let, you also have gas safety duties as a landlord.

Services for Landlords:

  • Landlord Gas Safety Checks carried out
  • Landlord Gas Safety Certificates issued

We are happy to work with landlords who rent out properties in Stubbington, Gosport, Fareham and surrounding local Hampshire areas.

Gas Safe Registration No: 564831

L:andlord's Gas Safety Certificate
Scroll to Top
Call Now Button